13 December 2013

Fall Maternity / Family Pictures

I was ahead of the game with family pictures this year ... or so I thought! Arlyne VanHook did my maternity and family pictures for us this time. I know Arlyne from college, she taught at Montessori when Javan there and we did spin classes together - until my belly got in the way and I couldn't pedal the bikes anymore! It was a crazy process trying to get the pics scheduled due to the weather but it finally worked out Saturday morning Nov 23. I was glad to get them out the way and knew we would get our pics back in time to do a Christmas card before the baby. Well the joke was on me ... Family pics were done but since Evan arrived 14hrs later, it didnt feel right to use the family pic for our card!

I think it sums up my happiness. I have loved each of my pregnancies and I couldn't have been happier to carry this baby.
 Jermaine loves these next few ... I do too! they were just fun.
It's so funny how we thought we were done with two. We were happy with our boy and girl and then along came this sweet blessing .... There was some nervousness and anxiety and a little stress, but more than anything there was so much joy. And of cos the excitement the kids shared about having a new sibling was priceless. I will always treasure the months leading up to Evan's birth. We never knew how much we wanted this baby.
 Jermaine calls this 'strong and sassy' ... I really did feel strong and healthy this whole pregnancy.
These two were good sports braving the cold
 These silly monkeys kept poking and prodding all around my belly to get the baby to move
It was a bitterly cold morning and the kids were not into it, but looking back I am so glad these pics were done (in the nick of time too). It was our last time as a family of four and the last day I will ever be pregnant. Great way to end this pregnancy journey :)
~V

1 comment:

  1. you are so sexy babes. I love these pictures and glad we got them done after so many reschedulings. And not a moment too soon right? haha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave us a message. we love hearing from you:)